At our heart, we are a family business and for us our family includes our employees, our guests and our community. As such, keeping everyone healthy and safe is at the forefront of everything we do. With that in mind, during these unprecedented times and the ever evolving COVID-19 outbreak, we will continue to provide you with the quality service that you know and love. We are committed to mitigating risk of exposure and have put in place the below measures;
1. We are still open for business
- Please click here for all department hours as some opening hours have been reduced.
- We ask if you are feeling unwell or have been overseas in the last 14 days not to visit us, please contact us via phone, email or facebook.
2. Buy Online
- You can buy your new Toyota online in under 10 minutes. The only time we will see you is on delivery, although we are available via phone every step of the way.
3. Test Drive
4. Dealership Sanitisation
- We have significantly increased our cleaning practices throughout the dealership, including inside our vehicles.
- We will have hand sanitiser available for all guests to use.
5. Contact Conscious
- Please don't think we are being rude, for the time being we have created a handshaking free environment.
- Pay pass is the preferred method of payment.
6. Vehicle Servicing
- We request that if it is possible to do so, you do not utilise our guest waiting lounge during this time.
- We have yellow tape in front of our counters, please stay behind this when talking to staff.
Contact us to discuss COVID-19 Financial Support. Or click here for more information.
It goes without saying, this is a difficult time for us all. We remain absolutely committed to doing everything we can to put the health and safety of our family first. Rest assured we are open, operating and bringing you that Oh What A Feeling promise!
Kind Regards, Your Kalamunda Toyota Family.