Servicing your vehicle at Kalamunda Toyota is the best way to protect its value. A full service history can help you achieve stronger resale value when you want to sell or trade-in your car. The professional service you receive from Kalamunda Toyota also results in confidence and peace of mind.
That Little Bit Extra
We understand life can be a little hectic and we want to make sure you that your service impacts your day as little as possible so we offer you the following;
- Loan Vehicles
- Courtesy Bus - Leaves at 8:00am, 8:30am & 9:30am (This service is welcome to those guests looking to be dropped back home or to work within the local hills area)
- Complimentary Car Wash with Every Service
- Express Maintenance - While You Wait Service
- Saturday morning servicing
- Flexible pick-up and drop off options
- Complimentary Guest WIFI
- Complimentary Tea, Coffee & Newspapers
- Online Service Bookings
- 6 Star Roadside Service
We are a One Stop Shop for your Vehicle Servicing
At Kalamunda Toyota we offer more than just servicing (all makes and models) with a range of one-stop-shop products to suit all of your ongoing vehicle needs including*:
- Fuel injector servicing
- Wheel alignment and balancing
- Disc rotor machining
- Tyre, safety & battery checks & replacements
- Mechanical, electrical, & air conditioning repairs
- Manufacturer's scheduled and interim services for all makes & models
- Capped Priced Servicing on all Toyota models**
- Safety -T-Stop brake and wheel alignment testing
- Lubrication and fluids
- Toyota Genuine Parts and Accessories.
Servicing your Vehicle at Kalamunda Toyota
* Please note: At times we are not able to provide all services as listed above. Please ensure you contact us to confirm available services prior to your visit.
** Maximum payable for standard scheduled servicing (normal operating conditions). Excludes Goverment, Rental, Fleet Not for Profit and Toyota Employee Family Vehicle Purchase vehicles. Contact Kalamunda Toyota for other exclusions and eligibility.
*** All Toyota Genuine Parts carry a 12 month Toyota Warranty. Conditions apply. The Toyota Genuine Parts Warranty does not limit and may not necessarily exceed your rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010. Warranty conditions differ for Tyres and Batteries. See Kalamunda Toyota for details.