SWEAT 2 months free membership and 20% off Offer Terms and Conditions:
1. Get fit with SWEAT with 2 months free and 20% off a monthly membership (Offer) is available until 31 May 2021 (Term), to a Toyota Guest with a valid Australian Toyota vehicle in their ‘myToyota Garage’ within myToyota (including VIN and registration details).
2. Offer is subject to the following limitations:
a. One (1) unique code available per eligible myToyota account.
b. Available on a monthly subscription only. Available to new members only. 2 month free trial offer rollover automatically to 20% off monthly membership until cancelled.
c. Not transferable and no rainchecks.
d. Not valid in conjunction with other offers.
3. Offer is subject to availability and to SWEAT terms and conditions. For full SWEAT terms and conditions, visit here.
4. No other offer can be substituted or combined with this Offer.
How to redeem
5. In the Rewards section of the myToyota application select the SWEAT Offer.
6. Click Get SWEAT, on SWEAT Offer webpage, click ‘Redeem Your Offer Here’, create an account and select your payment method.
7. Toyota and/or SWEAT reserve the right to refuse to provide the Offer to an individual if, in its reasonably opinion, it cannot verify that they are eligible to receive the Offer or believe the individual has engaged in fraudulent activity or are otherwise in breach of these terms.
8. If there are any technical issues with the myToyota application or with SWEAT’s online store, Toyota and SWEAT will use reasonable steps to honour the Offer.
Except as provided by law, the myToyota application is provided "as is" and without any warranty or condition, express or implied. Toyota does not warrant that the information contained in or accessible through the myToyota application is accurate, suitable for your purposes or without errors, omissions or viruses nor does Toyota guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Toyota Website.
You acknowledge that access and use of the myToyota application may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of Toyota’s control. Toyota does not warrant the accuracy of any advice, opinion, statement, representation or other information displayed on or accessible through the myToyota application. Subject to the provisions of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010, Toyota makes no representations or warranties in respect of the information and materials available on the myToyota application or the means of accessing that information and material (including the software operating in connection with the myToyota application).
Toyota makes no warranty or representation and accepts no responsibility for any websites operated or controlled by entities other than Toyota which are or may become linked or framed to or from the Toyota Website. Toyota Financial Services information contained on this website is provided by Toyota Finance Australia Limited. Toyota Industrial Equipment information contained on this website is provided by Toyota Industries Corporation Australia Pty Limited.
Limitation of Liability
You agree that Toyota is not liable to you or anyone else for any loss or damages (including direct, indirect, special or consequential loss) arising out of or in connection with the use of the myToyota application, or redemption of the Offer, the use by Toyota of information provided by you to Toyota through the myToyota application, any such loss or damage which may arise should you be unable to access the myToyota application, for whatever reason and however arising, including negligence.
To the extent that Toyota is able to limit the remedies available under these conditions of use, it expressly limits its liability for breach of a condition or warranty implied by virtue of any legislation to the following remedies (the choice of which is to be at Toyota’s sole discretion).
You indemnify Toyota against any action, liability, claim, loss, damage, proceeding, expense (including legal costs) suffered or incurred by us, arising from, or which is directly or indirectly, related to:
Your breach or non-observance of any term of these conditions of use; or
Any breach or inaccuracy in any of your representations or warranties.