5 July 2019 ·
What Is A Toyota Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle?
The best-new cars make the best-used cars, so getting a high-quality Toyota at a great price is a very smart move and getting a high-quality Certified Pre-Owned Toyota from Kalamunda Toyota at a great price is an even smarter move.
Buying a pre-owned vehicle privately can be a frustrating and risky business. To be thorough, you'll need to check your potential vehicle's ownership and service history along with ensuring you have a trained technician to give it a fine-toothcomb check.
Let us do the hard work for you, purchase a Toyota Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle and you'll know exactly what you're getting.
Try Getting a Deal Like This from a Private Seller
- Only the best vehicles are eligible ✓
- Vehicle comes with a full service history ✓
- It will have undergone an independent CarHistory® background check ✓
- It will have undergone a comprehensive quality inspection by qualified Toyota Technicians ✓
- It will offer 1 year of nationwide Toyota Roadside Assist* ✓
- It will have been reconditioned to Toyota's exacting standards by Toyota Technicians# ✓
- It may include a statutory warranty, depending on your circumstances† ✓
- Flexible finance and insurance options available^✓
PLUS If you buy a Toyota Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle with remaining scheduled logbook services, you’ll also enjoy the benefits of Toyota Service Advantage‡. That means you’ll pay the same low price from one eligible logbook service to the next, depending on the amount of eligible scheduled logbook services remaining.
† Applicability of Statutory Warranty may vary for used vehicles sold in different States and Territories in Australia. You must check with your Toyota Dealer to determine what Statutory Warranty is applicable (if any). Any Statutory Warranty does not limit and may not necessarily exceed your rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
* Toyota Extra Care Roadside Assist is administered by Toyota Finance, a division of Toyota Finance Australia Limited, ABN 48 002 435 181, Australian Credit Licence 392536.
# Re-conditioning occurs only if the vehicle does not already meet or exceed the quality standard.
^ Approved Applicants Only. Terms and Condition Apply. Toyota Finance Australia Limited, Australian Credit Licence 392536. Toyota Insurance is a division of Aioi Nissay Dowa Insurance Co. Ltd ABN 39 096 302 466, AFSL Number 254489
(Andia). The Insurer is Andia.