Reasons to Service Your Vehicle at Kalamunda Toyota
Factory Trained Technicians at Kalamunda Toyota
Servicing your vehicle at Kalamunda Toyota is the best way to protect its value. A full service history can help you achieve stronger resale value when you want to sell or trade-in your car. The professional service you receive from Kalamunda Toyota also results in confidence and peace of mind.
Your vehicle deserves the specialist care that the Kalamunda Toyota can offer you. Our qualified technicians provide the highest level of quality service including Toyota Genuine Parts.
Why should you service with us?
- The extensive experience and efficicency of working on Toyotas day in, day out
- Model by model knowledge to fix problems first time, every time.
- Specialist Toyota diagnostic equipment for your car service.
- Latest technical updates from our factory.
- Access to comprehensive training to stay up to date with the latest technological advances.
Our team are here to support your automotive needs, so if you need your vehicle serviced, feel free to speak with our team or book a service online.
That Little Bit Extra
We understand life can be a little hectic and we want to make sure you that your service impacts your day as little as possible so we offer you the following;
- Loan Vehicles
- Courtesy Bus - Leaves at 8:00am, 8:30am & 9:30am (This service is welcome to those guests looking to be dropped back home or to work within the local hills area)
- Complimentary Car Wash with Every Service
- While You Wait Service
- Express Service
- Saturday morning servicing
- Flexible pick-up and drop off options
- Complimentary Guest WIFI
- Complimentary Tea, Coffee & Newspapers
- Online Service Bookings - Book your service now
We are a One Stop Shop for your Vehicle Servicing
Better Resale Value for Your Toyota at Kalamunda Toyota
At Kalamunda Toyota we offer more than just servicing (all makes and models) with a range of one-stop-shop products to suit all of your ongoing vehicle needs including*:
- Fuel injector servicing
- Wheel alignment and balancing
- Disc rotor machining
- Tyre, safety & battery checks & replacements
- Mechanical, electrical, & air conditioning repairs
- Manufacturer's scheduled and interim services for all makes & models
- Capped Priced Servicing on all Toyota models**
- Safety -T-Stop brake and wheel alignment testing
- Lubrication and fluids
- Toyota Genuine Parts and Accessories.
Safe-T-Stop, Brake, Alignment & Suspension Test
Next time you are getting your vehicle serviced, or just driving past ask us about our Safe-T-Stop test.
Kalamunda Toyota’s Safe-T-Stop is a proven “test” that precisely measures the performance of your braking system for maximum stopping performance.
The test measures the critical braking balances letting you know how safe your brakes actually are and how well they will perform in an emergency situation. It does this by performing vital safety checks on the brakes, steering and suspension of your vehicle. The test also includes an electronic tyre wear test and checks the wheel alignment of your front and rear axle.
A comprehensive report on your wheel alignment, suspension and brake analysis will be given to you after the test so that adjustments can be made to your vehicle to deliver improved safety, real savings and peace of mind.
The Safe-T-Stop test will:
- Detect dangerous side-to-side and front – to – rear brake imbalances that could cause the vehicle to spin out of control
- Check Wheel Alignment on both front and rear axels to guarantee maximum tyre performance
- Measure ride quality by testing the rebound of each shock absorber, from firm to soft
- Give you an accurate print out of your vehicles performance and photo proof that the test has been completed on YOUR vehicle.
Using the vital information delivered in your report you will be able to address any defects and make the adjustments necessary so you can:
- Know that your vehicle will stop straight and in the shortest possible distance in an emergency
- Get the best performance from your tyres which can ultimately save you money due to reduced wear & tear.
- Minimise tyre drag leading to improved fuel consumption
- Know that your shock absorbers are working correctly for optimum suspension performance
- Improve your safety and peace of mind
Ask us today about getting your vehicle tested, it's quick!
* Please note: At times we are not able to provide all services as listed above. Please ensure you contact us to confirm available services prior to your visit.
** Maximum payable for standard scheduled servicing (normal operating conditions). Excludes Goverment, Rental, Fleet Not for Profit and Toyota Employee Family Vehicle Purchase vehicles. Contact Kalamunda Toyota for other exclusions and eligibility.
*** All Toyota Genuine Parts carry a 12 month Toyota Warranty. Conditions apply. The Toyota Genuine Parts Warranty does not limit and may not necessarily exceed your rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010. Warranty conditions differ for Tyres and Batteries. See Kalamunda Toyota for details.